Hey thanks Mel for the tag!
The rules for Honest Scrap are:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
So here goes...
1. As long as I don't have to go out again, I always immediately get right into my pajamas the minute I get home. It doesn't matter if it's 11:00am, if I'm home, the PJs are on! My husband D will stay in his work clothes until he goes to bed and for the life of me, I just can't understand that.
2. I have a major handbag fetish. It's bad. Last year I finally downsized my collection from about 30 to about 15. And anytime I get a new bag, it is IMPERATIVE that I also get a matching wallet. It's just my thing. (Consequently, I only have about 8 pairs of shoes and that includes my bedroom slippers.)
3. I have three cats, and since the arrival of miss Maya, I have found myself resenting them. A lot. I know it's awful, but I sometimes wish I didn't have pets at all anymore. Between the expense (they are all on a medicated diet), the layer of cat hair on all the furniture and the stinky litterbox, I'm just over it. While I'd feel too guilty to go through with giving them away, I dream about it often.
4. I don't like to travel; my idea of a perfect vacation is to stay home with a stack of books and movies, lock the doors, turn of the phone, and just chill out.
5. I have a bad habit of picking at my lips when I get nervous.
6. I used to play the viola. I was really good at it too. Then, when I was in junior highschool, someone made fun of me for being so uncool. Being the sensitive and impressionable pre-teen girl that I was, I quit playing the viola immediately and never picked up an instrument again. I regret that. I don't remember how to play anymore. (Consequently, I am still uncool despite quitting the viola. Go figure.)
7. I am Jewish by blood and was raised as such. But I don't practice at all anymore. I think I would consider myself spiritual, but not religious per se. Truth be told, I haven't got it all figured out yet.
8. I have seen both Dirty Dancing and The Big Lebowski at least 50 times each.
9. I make the World's Greatest Guacamole. Really, it is SO good.
10. My favourite sound in the world is my husband/daughter/friends laughing.
Okay so now I shall commence with the tagging....Hmmm let's see....
I tag Apron Strings, Destination Baby, Life in the Cat Pad, My Baby Quest, Paint It Black, Roadblocks & Rollercoasters and last but not least Xbox4NappyRash (who consequently is up for the Irish Blog Awards 2009 - winner announced tonight! Good luck, Xbox! Canada is cheering you on! WooHooooooo!).
Have fun guys!